In terms of services and safety, work ethics and well trained team members, Air Ambulance has stand out to provide all the facilities needed. There are approximately 70 Air Ambulances are available around the globe. The training which is provided to the medical team is hard to clear, many have failed to stand up the standards to fulfill the requirements. The medical transports are of various types, this just does not include Airways but roadways as well as waterways also. These transportation is provided to those who ask for it or when the government gives order to reach out for the people who needs to be rescued.
Medical Transportation services includes patients who are injured and those who need to travel from one place to other in short span of time. This also covers the medical insurance. People in serious conditions and those who needs organ transplantation without any delay, opt this as a convenient option.
There are several information which have to submitted before they take the case forward:
- Reports of the patient is submitted for pursuing the case.
- The distance from where to start and where to go is to be declared. It mostly covers 200 miles in emergency cases but in normal cases, with all the equipment and consideration of patient condition, they opt the better way.
- All the arrangements are done after getting the proper report of the patients.
- All the equipment’s are arranged by the team to avoid any type of inconvenience from their side.
- They have agreement with all the authorities for emergency landing in critical situations.
- They don’t charge extra for a family member coming along with the patient.
- The total cost is not paid just after reaching the hospital if the treatment is covered by the insurance company.
Every important thing is cleared and is facilitated in little amount of time. On special request of family member any additional facility can also be included. They consult with the specialist keeping in mind the situation of the patient. They arrange a ground ambulance in both ways, while receiving the patient as well as at the time of discharging. They confirm bed for the patient and their respective reports is shared with the Doctors who are going to handle them.
Most importantly, they have many medium to transport a patient. They coordinate with each other well to avoid any type of critical situations from their side. Many people have experienced a healthy behavior which is very important and also they have very less complaints about the same.