Air ambulance is the safest and fastest transportation. This team can handle all the cases. They are providing best clinic services. They are providing highly trained and certified nurses, paramedics, respiratory therapists, and physician are always available 24 hours a day. They always take care of their patients and family.
Why we take air ambulance services?
There are many reasons for why people are taking air ambulance services.
- Trauma accidents.
- Cardiac cases/ problems.
- Intubated/ respiratory problems.
- Orthopedic cases.
- Acute travel illnesses.
Levels of medical care support-
Air ambulance providers are always carrying equipment and are trained to handle all types of problems. Air ambulance provides experienced flight medical crews services for the following-
- Critical Care- Critical care is the highest levels of care, necessary for those patients who are severely injured or ill.
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) – Most of the patients requiring life support transport care are typically suffering from these diseases trauma, burns, cardiac failure, or a variety of other condition. The medical flight care to handle BLS function as well as ability to control and monitor dysrhythmia, administer medications.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) – It is simplest of the air ambulance. This patient needs minimal external life support and in need of monitoring or potential medical care during the air ambulance transport.
Benefits of Air Ambulance Services-
- It is the best medical air service provider and they are providing best medical equipment.
- They offer a wide range of medical flight services.
- They have highly trained staff members accompanies a patient on a commercial flight.
- They use their extensive experience and expertise to help you determine which services would be best for the patient’s specific needs.
- Their friendly and knowledgeable flight coordinators will plan and oversee every aspect of the transfer.
Air ambulance assist all types of medical transport services including – ventilator dependent, TBL, SCI, orthopedic, transparent, rehabilitation, burn, cardiac, trauma, and pediatrics. It is available on special request, neonatal isolette, and geriatric transport. It also provides multiple types of services required.
According to me, the air ambulance is the best transport for a patient and injured the person. It is the easiest way to reach your destination.