Asthma is basically a chronic inflammatory disease that can come to those people who have a background of hereditary asthma diseases. Once this kind of diseases attacks you, then your air pathways will be blocked and you will be facing difficulties to breathe and also will be facing with frequent wheezing troubles. About 2.5 lakh people die every year from this kind of diseases and also these diseases can be detected, treated and cured by various practices of yoga, meditation, exercises, Naturopathy and proper medication as well. Today there are many medications available to control and take hold of asthma. Most of the people who suffer from these diseases prefer to buy Symbicort, as they have proved to be more effective with these diseases.
What Are Its Symptoms?
- Breath shortage
- Sleeping Disorder
- Difficult in Speaking
- Mucus Production
- A frequent cough
- Frequent night cough
- Severe anxiety
- Chest tightness and Pain
- Nasal Congestion
What are its complications?
- Reduced ability to work
- Leakage of Air from the lungs
- Side effects of drugs
- Blocking and narrowing of bronchial tubes
- Reduced ability to respond to Asthma medicines
- Heart diseases
- Skin Bruising and osteoporosis and skin dystrophy
- Home custody of adults
- Lower standard and quality of Life
There are some things which you can do to cure this disease out of which some of them are yoga, Ayurveda treatments, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, natural remedies and you could also follow the proper enhanced diet.
What Are The Risk Factors For Asthma?
- Being a smoker
- Wheezing tendency
- Pollutants which include mites, ticks, dust, aspirin and pollen grain
- Certain chemicals which are being used in farming and manufacturing
- Hereditary factor chances increase when your immediate blood relatives suffer from these diseases.
- Psychological factors like depression, separation, despair and those problems in interpersonal relationships are too induced in it.
- Suffering from the trauma of obesity.
What Are Some Preventive Measures That You Can Take?
- Those of you who are suffering from bronchitis should always eat in a limit which is lesser than your original one.
- Avoid all sorts of alcohol, tobacco, and Paan
- Don’t make it a habit to drink cold water
- Do regular amount Of Moderate Exercise
- Swimming can help to loosen and make your chest feel better
- Do wash your mattress on a regular basis
- The bedroom should be made free from allergens.
- A brisk walk can be preferred
- Avoid food items that involve, spices, tea, and coffee
- Try avoiding dusty and polluted environments.
So asthma is definitely one category of diseases which can be prevented if taken proper care of, and even if you are a victim of these you just don’t have to worry. Have faith in yourself, don’t lose your confidence and get hold of some cool medicines available for your treatment. Make sure you only use reputed medications.